Author & Poet
Poetry Written Just For You
I have written poems for people for several years; I have written poems for funerals, memorial bookmarks and even bookmarks for a wedding.
If you would like a special poem, please get in touch via the contact form below.
My Poetry Books:
Each poetry book contains poems that have not been published in any of the other books.
Always Walk In Peace – Kenzo
Pricing & Other Information
The poem will be emailed directly to you so that you can change the font, size and colour should you wish to. When you receive the poem, it becomes your poem to do as you would like.
Some Suggestions for Your Poem:
- Have it professionally printed as books marks
- Mount it in a nice frame
- Post it on your blog
- Add it to your own collection of favourite poetry
- Have it professionally lasered onto glass, mirrors or ceramics
- Have it printed on a favourite photo – there are so many options – be creative.
And most importantly, feel free to change the poem if you feel you want to or if you decide to create your own additional verses.
- I will not publish your poem on my website or publish it in any of my books without your consent on the order form.
- The length of poems do vary, some poems have four line stanzas, others have three line stanzas, some have short lines others long.
- Once payment has been received, IT IS NON REFUNDABLE.
On ordering I will need the following information:
- Any name that needs to be in it
- Information about the event, person or special occasion
- Gender of the person if applicable
- Your name and email address
Order Your Personalised Poem Today - Just Click Here
Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone but not forgotten
Carried in my heart
The veil of existence
And time keeps us apart.
But only in our body
Our spirits can still entwine
For love does not separate
In my heart your love will shine.
(Written for Walter D. Greason and family)