About High Vibrational Eating
“Let Thy Food be Thy Medicine and Thy Medicine be Thy Food” – Hippocrates
Always discuss changing your diet with your doctor or health care professional and ask them to monitor you and NEVER make the decision to come off your medication without talking to your doctor first.
HVE is a natural method of eating, one that our ancestors may have followed and certainly one that I believe is reflected in the book of Genesis in the Bible where God was said to give us herbs and fruits to eat. HVE is said to activate the body’s natural ability to heal itself through (preferably) organic, vegan foods that are consumed in their raw state if they are safe to consume in their raw state.
HVE avoids added sugars, salt, animal proteins, artificial additives, colourings, flavourings and processed foods. I say organic simply because they lack (hopefully) the chemical sprays that non-organic foods have been sprayed with. However, organic foods are more expensive, so if you cannot afford them, simply wash your foods thoroughly, perhaps peel what you can to remove the contaminated parts; and although this may not be perfect, it is far better than not following the HVE method at all if that is what your body requires.
HVE takes a holistic approach to our body, working on a physical, mental, emotional AND spiritual level whilst activating our body’s immune system and cleansing toxic wastes naturally. You will find that whilst on HV foods, your body will naturally cleanse itself without strain and without any need for laxatives or colon cleansers.
HVE is NOT about curing ailments, (but that is sometimes a side-effect); it does not proclaim to cure or heal, its focus is about bringing a natural balance in body, mind and spirit where all parts of our being returns to a natural state, a balanced state, that in itself can bring health and wholeness.
HVE may assist many degenerative diseases as many degenerative diseases are said to be due to toxicity and nutritional deficiency.
HVE is designed to offer a simple approach to food and eating, offering a much higher amount of enzymes, minerals and other nutrients which not only feed and stimulate the body which can then break down disease more easily, but also feed the mind and raise our rate of vibration which is important for our spiritual walk.
The cleaner our body becomes, the easier it will be for our body to resist infection and deal with disease. Daily we subject our body to pollutants, some of which are carcinogens; the HVE method is naturally an intensive detoxification regime, eliminating toxins naturally so that the body can start to repair itself.
HVE is not an overnight cure! We have spent many years creating a toxic body and although the detoxification process will start straight away, it may take many months to fully detox and have a fully regenerated body, but this does not mean that you will not see some instant results, most people do. Some of the results that some people have found are:
- An increase in energy
- An increased alertness and clarity of thoughts
- Weight loss
- An increase in fitness and muscular strength
- Loss of fluid retention
- Regular bowel movements leading to decreased constipation
- The need for less sleep and improved sleep
- Loss of flatulence and other digestive upsets including reflux and bloating
- Less headaches including decreased severity of migraines
- Less mucus production
- More balanced moods
- Improved skin tone
- Reduced pain associated with Arthritis and/or Rheumatism
- Easier menses
- Less irritation and frustration
- Cleansing of toxins giving your body a deep purge
- Less acidic and more alkaline urine
- A raising of vibration based on their increased inner connectedness – with more intuitive thoughts and feelings
- Increased confidence and a deep sense of achievement
These are just some of the results you may experience, we are all different and our bodies will respond differently in different time scales. If you want to try this way of eating, the thing to remember is to allow your body to respond to the changes without placing un-realistic expectations on it. For me, one of the major changes (other than weight loss) was found in my knee. I had had a knee condition for over 30 years which was more prominent during wet weather, during my first month, the problem disappeared, I cannot even tell you when the problem went; it just vanished and never returned. HVE regenerates the body, restoring it back to optimal health by feeding it the nutrients that it needs, not the foods we necessarily desire! There is quite often a huge difference between what we want and what we need. Our wants encourage us to live to eat, our needs encourage us to eat to live.
If you are led to go on the HVD, you will not be eating cooked or processed foods, it is a sacrifice and especially in today’s world of food where gluttony, over-sized portions and foods saturated with either fats or sugars are the norm. But I would say, the norm for a guaranteed dysfunctional body!
When we eat for pleasure, we require so much more self-discipline to change our eating habits. So if you don’t eat to live, you may need to look at your relationship with food and what purpose it serves for you other than to keep you healthy. For many, food is a comfort, it gives us what we think we are lacking in other areas of our lives.
The HVD is made up of salads, vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, all of which are fresh and raw; you can juice them or eat them. You are not limited to how much you eat, but you do need to ensure you are not sticking with one type of food i.e. nuts or fruit; we do need balance. It is from eating a variety of HV foods that you will take in the necessary enzymes, minerals that you need to maintain a healthy body.
So in a nutshell: HVE consists of eating raw salads, vegetables, fruit, nuts and seeds – if you can’t eat it raw, don’t eat it whilst on this diet. HVE means:
- Nothing cooked or steamed
- Nothing processed so no oils, butters, cheese, spreads, meat products, fish products etc.
- Organic if you can
- Raw nuts and seeds, which means no salted or honey coated nuts; nuts straight from the shells are even better.
- Fresh lemon juice for dressing, no salad cream, mayonnaise, dressings, oils, vinegar etc.
- Fruit – Fresh fruit. No dried fruit (unless it has been sun-dried without oil or other additives).
- Black Coffee – no milk or sugar or substitutes, if you can go without the coffee, great and no more than 3 cups per day
- Herbal Tea/Black Tea – The same as for coffee, nothing added, not even honey and no more than 3 cups per day. Green Tea is much better.
- Other Drinks: Water – Where possible drink spring water or at least filtered water, ideally spring water from the source is good if it is naturally clean.
- Alcohol – NONE!
So What CAN We Eat?